From june 8 to 11, our European group met in Bucharest!
Continental groups enable us to work together on common issues. Each association can help the other and share its expertise. It’s also an opportunity to discuss the strategic actions of the International Federation of Petits Frères des Pauvres.
The themes addressed during the two days of work were :
- The polish geographical expansion example and volunteering leader project
- The expansion in France and the example of the expansion in the French Indies
- Presentation and workshop on facilitated expansion and reflection on the diversity of profiles supported
- The socializing center in Bucharest facilitated
- The situation of older adults in our countries : activity based on the Center’s Ageing Better report
- Reflexion on the International Federation Pilar
At the end of the seminar, the usual round-table discussion took place. This gave each association the opportunity to report on its latest activities, talk about its current situation and any difficulties encountered.